Building Innovative Products
When creating innovative products that have never been built before, there are no out-of-the-box solutions. Every product is different and built from scratch to meet your specific needs.
Our Refined System & Processes, Tried & Tested Over 13 Years
To determine an optimal product plan and accurate estimate, our team needs to clearly understand the details of the requirements and develop a shared vision for your product. The Discovery Phase is designed to achieve this with a deep dive into your requirements to produce Specifications and Wireframes that ensure both parties are on the same page.
- 1.1 Conduct a series of workshops and deep dives into requirements.
- 1.2 Market research, ideation, consultative collaboration to yield the best solutions.
- 1.3 UI / UX design to create wireframes and a working prototype.
- 1.4 Produce a technical architectural design document.
- 1.5 Collaborate on branding and positioning.
- 1.6 Produce an accurate cost and time estimation.
No single idea or product is absolutely perfect from the start. Building an innovative product requires huge amounts of creativity, continuous collaboration and learning. We employ an agile methodology, constantly collaborating with our clients to learn and adapt each product quickly. Although this process can take more time, we strongly believe it produces a far more effective and innovative result.
- 2.1 Development team works with Client to prioritize features and refine requirements.
- 2.2 Development team implements and tests features.
- 2.3 Incremental builds are provided to the Client for acceptance testing and feedback.
- 2.4 Build cycle is repeated until all Minimum Viable Product features are complete.
The final stage of initial product iteration is the release of a minimum viable product (MVP) to the end-users. Since the goal of the MVP is to quickly provide immediate value, while minimizing development costs and risks, this stage is by no means the end of your Product Development Lifecycle. Next we’ll gather user feedback to tweak and adjust features, polish the product, and add new features or enhancements. The world of software changes rapidly; it takes continuous improvement and maintenance to make sure your product stays relevant.
- 3.1 Client collects end-user feedback to identify product enhancements.
- 3.2 Development team provides enhancement estimates for the client to approve and prioritize for development.
- 3.3 Development team implements new features and performs regular maintenance on the product (bug fixes, server and library updates, new OS support, etc.)
- 3.4 Incremental builds are provided to the Client for review and feedback.
- 3.5 Approved builds are released to Production.
OUR ENGAGEMENT MODELS
Models that fit your business.
Time & Materials
Time & Materials is our most flexible engagement model. This agile model allows you to pay for work as it’s completed. Applicable to all shapes and sizes of projects, it lets you bob and weaves with your development requirements as your priorities change and experiment with your product ideas.
Fixed Price Projects
If you’ve dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s on your project, a fixed-price model may be just what you’re looking for. This structured approach involves identifying detailed project requirements, timelines and technical design and agreeing upon a fixed cost to complete the work.
You’ve got a large project on the slate for this year and need the assurance of having a team that will always be available to execute. Our Dedicated Team engagement model is here to help! Your dedicated Poeta team is reserved just for you, and scalable based on your project's technical requirements.
Ready to get started?
We love to chat.
Send us your details and your comments or questions, and we’ll send you some more info about our services. No junk mail, no newsletters, just the information you request.